How to Get Thicker Hair naturally?
Daily healthy diet is very important to helpful to get thicker hair naturally. It also avoids you for losing hair. You should avoid the junk foods, smoking and cold drinks. They are very unhealthy for your general health and also for your scalp health. You can also use some home remedies to make your hair thicker. Following are the some top 5 home remedies which make your hair thicker.
Massage your head is also a great feature for the hair growth. But make sure you use the best oil for massaging. I recommended olive oil because it will help you to strengthen and soften your hair parts.
- Just take some olive oil and warm it up.
- Now, massage your hair and scalp area with warm olive oil.
- Leave it for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Now, wash it with a use of shampoo. You can also leave this oil for overnight and then shampoo the next morning.
- Repeat this remedy for 1 to 2 times a week.
Fenugreek seeds are also very helpful for thicker hair as well as preventing hair loss.
- Just marinate 2 to 3 tsp of fenugreek seeds in water at night.
- Next morning, chore these soaked seeds to make a fine paste.
- You can also add 2 tsp of coconut milk if you want.
- Now apply this paste on your hair.
- Leave it for about 30 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this remedy once a week.
This is one of the best home remedies to get thicker hair naturally.
- Start by warming a mix of an equal amount of coconut oil and castor oil. You can also use only castor oil
- Now apply this on your hair and massage gently using your fingers.
- Now, cover your hair with a wet warm towel and leave it for 30 to 45 mins.
- Now wash it off using normal water and shampoo.
- Repeat this process twice in a week.
Eggs are also the best treatment for getting thicker hair naturally. It contains a protein which is vital to have stronger and thicker hair.
- Just take 1 to 2 eggs that depend on the length of your hair length.
- Beat it accurately.
- Apply this on wet hair and leave it to dry for 30 minutes.
- Now, wash it with warm water and shampoo.
- Repeat this treatment 1 to 2 times a week.
Avocado – Banana – Oil:
Avocado is another great home remedy to get thicker hair rapidly. It also helps your hair to moisturize. Moreover, it contains the vitamin E which can also donate to the overall health.
- Start by preparing a mixture of 1 mashed avocado, banana and 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Mix all very well and massage it on your hair.
- Now leave it on your hair for about 30 to 45 minutes.
- Finally, wash it off using warm water and shampoo.
- Repeat this mask for 1 to 2 times a week.